Domestic Abuse and Stalking Awareness Session
Thurrock Community Safety Partnership have commissioned the above free awareness sessions.
This is being delivered by Changing Pathways on:-
- Wednesday 29th June 2022
- Tuesday 5th July 2022
All sessions will be from 09:00 till 12:00 via MS Teams.
The session will include information on:-
- What is Domestic Abuse and Stalking?
- The signs of Domestic Abuse and Stalking.
- The effects of trauma.
- What risk assessments are used and why.
- Safety Plans - Features
- The work they do with survivors
- Recording client conversations
- How to hand a disclosure of abuse/stalking
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SESSION IS ONLY OPEN TO COLLEAGUES WHO WORK OR PROVIDE A SERVICE WITHIN THURROCK
To book your place, please click on the link here.
Whilst this training is free, failure to attend without five working days notice will result in a £50 non-attendance fee.
- I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes for this course and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning and that I meet the criteria.
- I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
- My Line Manager has agreed to me attending this training.
- I agree to complete the post course feedback at the end of the training session. I am aware that failure to complete this feedback will result in notification to my Manager and I will not receive my certificate of attendance.
- I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Local Safeguarding Children Partnership. I also understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership for statistical and information purposes only.
- For non chargeable courses, I agree to reimburse Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership/Thurrock Community Safety Partnership for late cancellation or non-attendance, without 48 hours notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the information provided on this form will be held for the purposes of training and development. This information will be stored securely in electronic format and any original hard copies disposed of as confidential waste. The information will be processed by members of the LSCP Business Team and will be kept in accordance with retention policies. It may be shared with other LSCP members for the purposes of audit and scrutiny.