Multi-Agency Safeguarding Children Training - Level 2/3
Thursday 26th May 2022 - 09.00 till 16.00
7th October 2022 - 09.00 till 16.00
24th January 2023 - 09.00 till 16.00
24th March 2023 - 09.00 till 16.00
19th June 2023 - 09.00 till 16.00
Please note that this training will be held via MS Teams
Target Audience: suitable for anyone who works with children and/or their families (non-education staff) such as nurses, social workers, council staff, sports coaches.
Prerequisite training: N/A
Time: Full Day
- to help professionals and volunteers who work with children and families to understand their child protection responsibilities
- To gain an understanding of what is meant by safeguarding and promoting children's welfare
- To know how to recognise signs of abuse and neglect, how to respond, report and record concerns.
- To consider how to safely work with children
- To know what to do if there was a concern about a member of staff or volunteer possibly posing a risk of harm to children
- To know what to do if there was a concern about unsafe practice in their place of work
- There will be a charge for attending this training, full details can be found in our charging policy
- If you have been booked onto this training, you will receive an email from the LSCP Business Team providing you with details of how to access the course.
- I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes for this course and I believe that I will significantly benefit from this training.
- I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
- I agree to complete the post course feedback survey which will be sent out within 48 hours of the end of the training sessions and will also complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my Certificate of Attendance.
- I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Local Safeguarding Children Partnership.
To book, click here
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the information provided on this form will be held for the purposes of training and development. This information will be stored securely in electronic format and any original hard copies disposed of as confidential waste. The information will be processed by members of the LSCP Business Team and will be kept in accordance with retention policies. It may be shared with other LSCP members for the purposes of audit and scrutiny.