Train the Trainer - Trafficking - Free Event
TRAIN THE TRAINER - TRAFFICKING
19TH OCTOBER 2018
10:00 till 13:00
CAVALIER SUITE, YE OLDE PLOUGH HOUSE, BRENTWOOD ROAD,
BULPHAN, ESSEX, RM14 3SR
Thurrock LSCB are pleased to offer a new half day training event - Train the Trainer - Trafficking which is being delivered by Essex Police.
The training aims to cover the below key areas:-
- Recognising victims
- Support – NRM
- Referral pathways
- Multi-agency approach
This training would be useful for those involved in transition arrangements from Children to Adult Services.
- Participants are expected to attend for the whole event.
- Places will be allocated to ensure a variety of agencies are able to attend, if you have been booked onto this training, you will receive an email from the LSCB Business Team. Could we please ask that if you are not in receipt of this that you do not attend.
- Lunch is NOT provided on this training.
1. I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes for this course and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning.
2. I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
3. I agree to complete post-course feedback at the end of the training session and will complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my certificate of attendance.
4. I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Board and, should I be allocated a place, agree to bring the confirmation letter with me on the first day of the course. I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Board for statistical and information purposes only.
5. I agree to reimburse Thurrock Safeguarding Children Board for late cancellation or non-attendance.
By submitting the application you agree to the terms and conditions of the above declaration
Please note that whilst this training is free, failure to attend without 48 hours’ notice will result in a £50 non-attendance fee.
To book onto this training, please click here and complete the online booking form