Practice Learning Events
Thurrock LSCP are pleased to offer you the opportunity to attend a free Learning Event to review some of the lessons we have learnt over the last year from our audits and reviews of safeguarding both locally and those that impact on us nationally. Use this opportunity to take a step back and reflect on our current practice and review some of the lessons we have learnt and how we have responded. It will also provide a platform to network across the partnership that supports our children.
- Whilst this training is free, failure to attend without 48 hours' notice will result in a £50 non-attendance fee. Full details are available in the LSCP Charging Guidelines and Policy.
- Participants are expected to attend for the whole event.
- Places will be allocated to ensure a variety of agencies are able to attend, if you have been booked onto this training, you will receive an email from the LSCP Business Team. Could we please ask that if you are not in receipt of this that you do not attend.
By submitting the application you agree to the terms and conditions of the below declaration
For a place on this event, please complete the booking form indicating which date you would like to attend.
By submitting your application form, you are agreeing to the below:-
- I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes for this course and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning and that I meet the criteria.
- I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
- My Line Manager has agreed to me attending this training.
- I agree to complete post-course feedback at the end of the training session and will complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my certificate of attendance, which may affect my compliance to meet any statutory requirements.
- I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership and, should I be allocated a place, agree to bring the confirmation letter with me on the first day of the course. I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership for statistical and information purposes only.
- For non-chargeable courses, I agree to reimburse Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership for late cancellation or non-attendance, without 48 hours notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the information provided on this form will be held for the purposes of training and development. This information will be stored securely in electronic format and any original hard copies disposed of as confidential waste. The information will be processed by members of the LSCP Business Team and will be kept in accordance with retention policies. It may be shared with other LSCP members for the purposes of audit and scrutiny.