Every Contact Matters
Wednesday 1st April 2020
Venue to be confirmed.
We are please to offer you the opportunity to attend a 90 minute awareness raising session which will:-
- spot the signs of exploitation: gangs, county lines, modern slavery, domestic servitude, sexual exploitation, missing children etc.
- know how and where to refer concerns regarding the exploitation of a young person and/or vulnerable adults within the Borough.
- respond safety to these concerns where it is appropriate to do so.
These sessions are aimed at anyone working in an environment where you may meet young people or vulnerable adults and have the opportunity to spot that they are being exploited. For example:-
- Community Engagement Officers
- Licensed premises - pubs, off licences and food outlets
- Library and Community Hubs
- Faith Groups
- Local Area Coordinators
- Sports Coaches
- Youth Club Workers
- Food Banks
- Soup Kitchen
So if you work or volunteer in any of these areas, please come along and MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
There will be three different 90 minute sessions throughout the day:-
- 09.30 till 11.00
- 12.00 till 13.30
- 14.30 till 16.00
If you are interested in attending, please click here and complete the online booking form.