Designated Safeguarding Leads Training
DESIGNATED SAFEGUARDING LEADS TRAINING
NEW DATES AVAILABLE!
11TH MARCH 2020 - 09:30 - 16:30
VENUE: HARRIS PRIMARY ACADEMY CHAFFORD HUNDRED,
MAYFLOWER ROAD, CHAFFORD HUNDRED, RM16 6SA
Thurrock LSCP are pleased to offer two more dates for Designated Safeguarding Leads Training.
This is a statutory requirement for those with a lead or designated professional role for safeguarding in early years and education settings.
Having completed basic training, this course equips professionals to perform their senior safeguarding function in settings.
Course content includes:
- Latest Legislation and procedures
- Policy development
- Awareness of Multi-Agency working
- Information sharing
- The referral process
- Management of safeguarding with staff and within settings
Challenging topics are also explored from a management level.
- There will be a charge for attending this training, this is £60 per person.
- Please note, lunch will NOT be provided for this course.
- Participants are expected to attend for the whole day
- If you have been booked onto this training, you will receive an email from the LSCP Business Team. Could we please ask that if you are not in receipt of this that you do not attend.
1. I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes for this course and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning.
2. I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
3. I agree to complete post-course feedback at the end of the training session and will complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my certificate of attendance.
4. I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership and, should I be allocated a place, agree to bring the confirmation letter with me on the first day of the course. I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership for statistical and information purposes only.
5. I agree to reimburse Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership for late cancellation or non-attendance.
By submitting the application you agree to the terms and conditions of the above declaration.
To book onto this training, please click here and complete the online booking form