Designated Safeguarding Leads Training
DESIGNATED SAFEGUARDING LEADS TRAINING
MONDAY 24TH JUNE 2019 OR THURSDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2019
09.30 TILL 16.00
Harris Primary Academy Mayflower, Mayflower Road
Chafford Hundred, Grays, Essex, RM16 6NA
Thurrock LSCB are pleased to offer two dates for Designated Safeguarding Leads Training.
This is a statutory requirement for those with a lead or designated professional role for safeguarding in early years and education settings.
Having completed basic training, this course equips professionals to perform their senior safeguarding function in settings.
Course content includes:
- Latest Legislation and procedures
- Policy development
- Awareness of Multi-Agency working
- Information sharing
- The referral process
- Management of safeguarding with staff and within settings
Challenging topics are also explored from a management level.
- There will be a charge for attending this training, this is £60 per person.
- A light lunch will be provided, when completing the application form please provide details of any special dietary requirements.
- Participants are expected to attend for the whole day
- If you have been booked onto this training, you will receive an email from the LSCB Business Team. Could we please ask that if you are not in receipt of this that you do not attend.
1. I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes for this course and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning.
2. I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
3. I agree to complete post-course feedback at the end of the training session and will complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my certificate of attendance.
4. I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Board and, should I be allocated a place, agree to bring the confirmation letter with me on the first day of the course. I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Board for statistical and information purposes only.
5. I agree to reimburse Thurrock Safeguarding Children Board for late cancellation or non-attendance.
By submitting the application you agree to the terms and conditions of the above declaration.
To book onto this training, please click here and complete the online booking form