Violence and Vulnerabilities Conference
Tuesday 21st April 2020
09.30 till 16.30 (please arrive at 09.15 for registration and refreshments)
Aveley Football Club
Parkside, Park Lane, Aveley, Essex, RM15 4PX
Thurrock LSCP are pleased to offer you the opportunity to attend a FREE one day conference looking at violence and vulnerability across Thurrock.
This conference is one of a number of conferences taking part across SET and is aimed at anyone in Thurrock working with young people and adults up to the age of 25.
The day will be split into two sections with the morning session content being delivered universally across SET and the afternoon session being tailored to the needs of Thurrock.
Morning Session Key Note Speakers:-
- University of Bedfordshire
- National Working Group (NWG)- Steve Baguley will be delivering a session on Exploitation and transition in adulthood.
This will be tailored to the needs to Thurrock and more information will be available shortly.
- There will be no charge for attending this conference however, failure to attend without 48 hours notice will result in a £50 non attendance fee. Full details of our charges are set out in the LSCP Charging and Guidelines Policy.
- Participants are expected to attend for the whole day.
- Places will be allocated to ensure a variety of agencies are able to attend, if you have applied to attend this Conference, you will receive confirmation from the LSCP Business Team. Could we please ask that if you are not in receipt of this, that you DO NOT attend.
- A light lunch will be provided, therefore could you please indicate any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
By submitting your application form, you are agreeing to the below:-
- I confirm that I work with the Young People (up to the age of 25) within Thurrock
- I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
- My Line Manager has agreed to me attending this Conference.
- I agree to complete post-course feedback at the end of the Conference and will complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my Certificate of Attendance.
- I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership.
- I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership for statistical and information purposes only.
- As this Conference is free, I agree to reimburse Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership for late cancellation or non-attendance, without 48 hours notice.
To register to attend this conference, please click here
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. the information provided on this form will be held for the purposes of training and development. This information will be stored securely in electronic format and any original hard copies disposed of as confidential waste. The information will be processed by members of the LSCP Business Team and will be kept in accordance with retention policies. It may be shared with other LSCP members for the purposes of audit and scrutiny.