Thurrock LSCP Learning Event - 25th January 2022 - FREE EVENT
LEARNING AND REFLECTING FROM SERIOUS CASE REVIEWS: FRANKIE, SAM & KYLE AND LEO
Tuesday 25th January 2022 - 09:30 till 12:00
Via MS Teams
Thurrock Local Safeguarding Partnership (LSCP) has recently published three case reviews. This session will not only allow participants to gain a concise overview about the case review process, and why reviews are commissioned, but also hear about the three local reviews that have been completed, reflect on their findings and consider how the learning can be applied to their professional practice.
There will be opportunities to have focused discussions with local colleagues about the reviews and how to embed the learning in practice.
To book onto this training, please click here
By submitting the application, you agree to the terms and conditions of the below declaration:-
- I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning and that I meet the criteria.
- I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
- My Line Manager has agreed to me undertaking this training.
- I agree to complete initial feedback at the end of this training session and will complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my certificate of attendance, which may affect my compliance to meet any statutory requirements.
- I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership.
- I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership for statistical and information purposes only.
- For non chargeable curses, I agree to reimburse Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership for later cancellation or non-attendance, without 5 working days notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the information provided on this form will be held for the purposes of training and development. This information will be stored securely in electronic format and any original hard copies disposed of as confidential waste. The information will be processed by members of the LSCP Business Team and will be kept in accordance with retention policies. It may be shared with other LSCP members for the purposes of audit and scrutiny.