Sexual Violence Awareness Training - Challenging Myths, Changing Attitudes - Free Event
Thurrock Community Safety Partnership are delighted to announce a new date for the Challenging Myths, Changing Attitudes training. This training is for anyone who is out in our communities in Thurrock and in contact with our residents. All Thurrock Council staff and contractors are suitable for this training.
This will provide a valuable skill set and contribute towards helping to safeguard individuals.
The outcomes from this training are:-
- To be able to define sexual violence
- To understand the possible impacts of sexual violence on the survivor and their family/friends/partner
- To feel confident to challenge commonly held myths around sexual violence
- To understand how to provide an effective response to a disclosure, and
- To know what relevant services are available locally.
Please note that whilst this training is free, failure to attend without five working days notice will result in a £50 non-attendance fee.
There are currently no dates for this event.